365 Project

Hello World!!

Ok, so I have tried this in the past and it is not an easy project!! It is a fun project but sometimes it is hard to keep up with. Daily life does get in the way of fun and your true passions for life. Sometimes things do get in the way but this time around I am not going to be so hard on myself. I am going to have fun with it!! If one day, it is a simple Iphone so be it!!

I love to shoot just about anything and I find I have become somewhat creative enough with my Iphone photos ... I think it is a good opportunity to learn more this way.

I love to travel and explore as I go and love to share .. so you never know what I may create and share.

I am going to attempt doing a 365 Day Photo Project!! I have attempted this before but hopefully I will be more successful.

Looking forward to this little (or maybe I should say big) adventure.


Bucket of Toy Cars at Sunfest, August 2016

Comments