365 ~ Day 274 ~ Sparrow

Ok, so I have a story this time around ... laugh because I did ... its good to learn to laugh at yourself and not take things so seriously.

So this week, I have been working with a long lens and not getting the results that I thought I should.  Now I have 2 long lens, 70-200mm which is a great lens and I really do like using even though I don't use it a lot.  I also have 70-300mm, which, here it comes, I forgot about!! LoL  So this morning at about 3am, I woke from a dead sleep to say to myself I have a 300mm lens in my piles of goodies.  So when I did get up this morning, I went looking for it and found it.  And now I am getting what I was hoping for earlier in the week!!  LoL 😂

I have some practising to do yet but I am much happier with what I got this afternoon.  However, just because I wanted to practising doesn't mean the birdies wanted to be models, LoL!!


Comments

  1. You've captured him well, Kelly. Well positioned and sharp where it matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) He sat there just screaming to have his photo taken :)

      Delete

Post a Comment